In the immortal words of Socrates...
I'm Colin Lee, an Ethics and Leadership degree student at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas where I have grown up my whole life. I am 35 years old, married to a wife that has been driven insane by our two insane children. Those two were crazy by nature. I have 11 years of managerial experience in the service industry during the age of budding technology where we have gone from hand-written tickets to ordering apps. I am wanting to get the most out of this Communication, Leadership, and Technology class because it has the most relevance for the future out of all of my degree-specific courses. I'm going to use my degree to finally break away from the restaurant industry and use my talents to their maximum potential. Whatever those happen to be. Maybe a comedian, maybe a fireman. Thanks and, "...I drank what?"
Hi Colin! Welcome to class! I'm glad you have witnessed the changes technology and the Internet has brought to running businesses. I'm looking forward to your contributions!
ReplyDeleteWhat restaurant are you in Colin?! I have been in the industry for 20 years--first in operations and past 12 years in the corporate side.
ReplyDeleteCurrently, I'm the catering director for a Jason's Deli but I've worked for many local 'mom-and-pop' stores.
DeleteHi Colin, I hope you reach your goals and conquer them!
ReplyDeleteHello Colin, I am really digging the futuristic looking website! I am also a fan of Socrates because what made him wise was the fact that he did not claim to know everything. Keeping an open mind is critical to staying progressive.
ReplyDelete